var message="";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}}
function clickNS(e) {if
(document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) {
if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}}
if (document.layers)
{document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;}
else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;}
document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")
// -->
Sunday, January 11, 2009
11:13 PM
I should be resting, but here I am..Online because of a stupid Human Factors assignment due midnight.Since I'm here, why not post something =)*** ***Woke up feeling damn lethargic; loss of energy..The fact that the time was 7am+ didn't help~I already turned off all alarms, yet the past few days of waking up early set my bio-clock into a frenzy, causing me to jump awake automatically in the morning..Thought I'd feel better after some exercise~ you know, to just get the old blood pumping.So I went to play tennis around 4pm at NYP, after settling some stuff at my mom's office.My condition got worse instead of better lols~Not that I didn't expect it.Mind's not processing well today =/*** ***Slept at Dear's place for awhile after a hot shower.Woke up feeling better, but at the same time, weak.I doubt I can squash an ant given my current strength level >.>Her father offered me a lift back home! Woots~Halfway on the journey I realised my keys and wallet were back there =.=Bleahhz, didn't want to trouble her dad - called my mom and thankfully, she was home.*** ***Sigh~ Rain evaded Spinnovex, only to fall gently just now =/Why oh why...*** ***I do wish to have that drink when I'm still young though =)~*~*~* Got my keyboard! *~*~*~