<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, January 09, 2009
10:53 PM

If there's one thing I look forward to in Spinnovex, it's this - rain.
How I wish it would rain tomorrow.. I really do!
And I could be inside, listening to the splatter of liquid against canvas~
Feeling the cool wet gusts as I open the doors~
Sigh... wonderful!
But the weather isn't mine to control, however hard I wish.
Lets just cross our fingers and hope for the best =)

*** ***

Medical checkup wasn't so bad afterall, though the IQ tests ultimately killed tons of brain cells.
When I first looked at the math question, my thought was, "are we allowed to use calculators?"
Since secondary school they implemented calculators.
Now, 6 years later, they give you a pen and paper.
Everyone's initial response would be "you've gotta be joking right...?"
All in all, I got into Pes B, cause of some skin problems~

*** ***

I'm turning into a goldfish too~~


~*~*~* Maggie Man *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/