<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Friday, January 09, 2009
7:02 AM

Little Miss Emo~ over here!
Hee... it's really nice seeing you again.

Went to JP2 after leaving school yesterday.
The place is really freaking huge!!

Especially with the old JP just beside it..
Feels like a mall in the city area~


Dinner was wonderful too, with the right company.
Haha.. I was touched and surprised, not to mention embarrassed~
We couldn't finish that gigantic burger though!
Even when we thought of all the hungry people in Africa =P

The only thing bad was leaving.. such a long ride home.
Wanted to sleep, yet was afraid I'd miss my transfer at Outram.
SMSed a little, and it kept me smiling all the way back~

*** ***

Meeting Dan at Bukit Batoh later at 9.
Going for the medical checkup.. do I have too..
Means I'll be taking the train to the west again T_T
Someone buy me a new ass! Or feet~

*** ***

Weirdness overcomes reason when you play a bystander..


~*~*~* Get ready.. GO! *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/