var message="";
///////////////////////////////////
function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}}
function clickNS(e) {if
(document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) {
if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}}
if (document.layers)
{document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;}
else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;}
document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")
// -->
Thursday, January 22, 2009
5:33 PM
Something weird happened to me as I left Dover just now~After I passed through the station barriers, I had a nosebleed.And no, I wasn't looking or thinking of anything perverted at that time..It seems that yesterday's overdose of pineapple tarts and butter cookies brought about this unfortunate event =/So there I stood, wondering if I should exit the station or try to stop the bleeding.Luckily for me, I had an extra piece of Subway's serviette in my pocket~Went over to the stairs since no one was there; tried to contain the bleeding.This was when the weird thing happened.As I was dabbing my nose, I encountered a runny nose on the other side!I was totally like, wtf?Catching a cold and being too heaty at the same time! LOL!So am I hot or am I cold~~ hahahz~*** ***Oh and before I sign off, a general word of advice.NEVER START TRAINING 3 DAYS BEFORE NAPFA!!!Especially if you haven't been exercising for a long time.Hell, my leg muscles are aching like mad now, can't even stretch.How in the world am I supposed to pick up the blocks for shuttle run?!I can't even bend down LOL!*** ***1 more week, 2 more weeks, 3 more weeks. Ever closer we get.~*~*~* 1 word. FAIL *~*~*~