<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, April 04, 2009
10:33 PM

Realised I've not gotten the writing spirit back, so for now, let the dust settle here.
Started working yesterday at Aviva SGX Centre.
Job's supposed to be helping out on the dispatchment, filing, sorting, mailing etcetra.
Hmmm... supposed to be in the same department as Teck but sadly, we got splitted up =(

Work load on Monday doesn't seem good..
Guess this'll be my life for the next 2 months~


*** ***

Missed calls from my dear due to the fact my handphone was in silent mode.
Felt horrible, disgusted with myself..
Sigh~ can't seem to regret it any more than I am regretting now.


*** ***

Playing a game called Mousehunt on facebook.
Check it out sometime yea?

*** ***

Dust and wind may sting, but the rain that follows soothes.


~*~*~* I miss my Dear *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/