<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, June 20, 2009
12:44 PM

Day 2.. Combo bad mood x2.. so not feeling like my usual self.
Not looking forward to Monday at all, where once again I have to don on that facade.
Birthday on Wednesday.. bleahhz.
Please don't surprise me with anything - I don't have the energy to react to it; I've never liked them.
Wondering why the hell am I stressing myself out over this stupid job?
I'm just a temp for fuck's sake.
I shouldn't have to worry about anything.

*** ***

Played Audition last night and did the level 27 license.
Damn hard la! I retried like 10 times!
Got particularly pissed when I was on a x8 combo and I DC-ed. FUCK!
But eventually manage to pass la, by 800 points, after much cursing.

Still playing mousehunt; can't wait for Legendary level =)

*** ***

Reading Dan's blog now; he seems to be going through some really bad shit.
But right now, I can't help. I'm not in the right state of mind.
I don't even have the mood to message fishy~
Help me.

*** ***

Dwelling in the mist? More like in self pity..


~*~*~* Recover soon, evryone. *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/