<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Tuesday, June 23, 2009
7:45 PM

Heh! Was surprised yesterday during lunch =)
Missed seeing the 2 of you just talk naturally.
*Beams*

*** ***

Had lunch at Uncle Sam today..
Food wasn't bad - tastes average.
Kinda pricey, but I wasn't the one footing the bill, so heck~

*** ***

3 perm staff leaving this month.
Received a present from one of them!

TWO FUCKING BOXES OF CRUMPLED, UNSORTED, MIXED UP POLICIES TO BE FILED.
WTFFF?!?!?! How long has she been storing them in her drawer?!
Omg man. As if I don't already have enough stuff to work on.
Only one thing left to say
.
FUCKKKKKEEERRRRR!!!!!

*** ***

Oh, meeting Dan and YX tml for Transformer's second movie after my work =)
Heh~it's been a while hasn't it.

*** ***

Entering into the twenties in 4 hours..


~*~*~* Tired. Really. *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/