<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Thursday, July 02, 2009
7:20 PM

Hmmm.... just felt like writing something, so I shall.

*** ***

Gradually starting to be able to cope with work, but what's the point?
I'll be leaving in 2 weeks, and I'll miss evryone dearly~
Proud to say that this is my first actual job which I depend on for bread.
Working environment's been really great with wonderful colleagues~
Sighs~ Deep down, I wouldn't want to leave at all.
For once I feel like I'm really doing something good!

*** ***

Going to get some cuff links tomorrow as a gift of appreciation for one of my colleagues.
He's a really great guy and great fun to be with!
Lols~ don't I just sound gay.

*** ***

Taking time to look back at the past~
Can say that I'm really grateful to Yan Xiu and Danial.
I can't remember the last time I actually had a cake for my birthday..
Didn't matter if it was at a coffee shop; if dinner was just Ban Mian - I loved it, and I shall always remember.
Thanks a lot guys! Really happy that evening =)

*** ***

Heh~ guess some friends aren't who I thought them to be.


~*~*~* Jiayou with work Dear! *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/