<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Saturday, August 01, 2009
12:13 PM

Familiarities arose yesterday.
Plenty... plenty... a plenitude!
Hee~ won't deny that I enjoyed most of it~

*** ***

A female temp called Cheryl filled my post as a dispatcher.
Gosh, when I saw the pile of stuff she has accumulated, I feel sad for my colleagues.
She's only going to be there for a month, and in 2 weeks the entire bottom table is filled stuff, as well as half of the top of the table..

Feels weird, not working there, but still feeling like I am.
Am I stupid or what?
I'm not a temp anymore.. why should I bother?
I don't know, I really don't~

*** ***

Shared a cab back with Jes around 9.20pm..
Listened to her talk..
Hope we'll meet again soon =)

*** ***

How do you drop something that cannot be put down.


~*~*~* Smiling always *~*~*~


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/